[FieldTrip] creating leadfiled

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Tue Mar 5 11:33:05 CET 2013

Dear Enrico,

we are always very happy to provide support and help. If you just copy
and paste your cfg settings, the function-call itself and the error you
got, then we can try to find what is going wrong. Feel free to write
this to the general discussion list rather than to any specific person -
that way others running intro similar issues might find the here
proposed solution easier.

Best,
Jörn

On 3/5/2013 10:30 AM, Enrico Schulz wrote:
> Dear Fieldtrip experts,
>
> I would like to create a leadfield based on the standard brain
> provided by the fieldtrip package and standard electrode positions.
> Unfortunately, whatever I'm trying it ends up in a number of error
> messages.
>
> Is anybody out there who could provide some support?
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> Best,
> Enrico
>

> --
> Dr. Enrico Schulz
> Postdoc
> Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen Universität München
> Neurologische Klinik und Poliklinik
> Neuro-Kopf-Zentrum
> Ismaningerstr. 22
> 81675 München