[FieldTrip] fixed dipole orientation for MNE

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jun 18 15:16:41 CEST 2013

Dear Yuval,

The LCMV and DICS beamforming implementations in FieldTrip support
cfg.<method>.fixedori = 'yes', where <method> is either 'lcmv' or
'dics'. This will compute a filter which constrains each dipole to
point in the strongest orientation. For SAM I think this is not
implemented, and for MNE I have no clue.

Does this answer your question? Or are you lookling for another type
of fixed orientation, maybe based on anatomy or so?

Best,
Eelke