[FieldTrip] Private function problems

Andrew Brooks andmib at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:01:43 CEST 2013

Hello Diego,

I am using the example pipeline script from an earlier version of FieldTrip
(ft_omri_pipeline_nuisance). The exact code that is throwing the
error: curSixDof = hom2six(M).

I did run the three lines of code to reset the default paths, add
fieldtrip, and then ran ft_defaults. The version of FieldTrip I am using is
20130602.

Thanks,
Andrew