[FieldTrip] Private function problems

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon Jun 3 22:53:41 CEST 2013

Hi Andrew, Did you type the following? >> restoredefaultpath >> addpath /fieldtripxxxx >> ft_defaults What's the ft_* function you invoke to get the error 'undefined function 'hom2six'? And what's the fieldtrip version you're using? best, Diego ----- Original Message -----
-- PhD Student Neuronal Oscillations Group Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Trigon, room 0.83 Kapittelweg 29 Radboud University Nijmegen NL-6525 EN Nijmegen The Netherlands E-Mail: d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl Tel: +31-(0)24-36-66274 Web: http://www.neuosc.com/