[FieldTrip] Polhemus Patriot

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Mon Jun 3 18:07:40 CEST 2013

Dear Julian,

Maybe a stupid answer and probably you have taken care of this already, but does the chair have any metal? We use an IKEA wooden garden chair.

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982