[FieldTrip] select trial by previous trigger code

Mads Jensen mje.mads at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:44:01 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible select a trail based on the
previous trigger code?

I got a dataset (MEG, neuromeg) where sometimes the subject just press a
button and sometimes a cue is shown and they then press the button, the
button presses are coded "1" and the cue "2". So, what I would like is
to datasets one with trials where there has been no cue and one dataset
where the trials that have cue is. Is that possible to do automatically
or do I have to do a "by hand"?

best wishes,
mads