[FieldTrip] Extracting the time of a cluster

Mads Jensen mje.mads at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:16:01 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I have made a statistics analysis on ERP data using
ft_timelockstatistics and got a significant cluster I would like to know
the time course of this cluster(i.e. when it starts and ends being
significant) , is that possible?

I take to the cirange that is computed in the output for the cluster
from ft_timelockstatistics be the upper and lower limit of the
confidence interval, so the cluster.prop +/- the cirange gives the
95%confidence intervals. Is that correct?

best wishes,
Mads