[FieldTrip] ROC_based permutation test

Shen-Mou Hsu explena at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:15:11 CEST 2013

Dear Eelke,

Many thanks for your helpful and detailed answers. I think that there is an
error in the documentation about the configuration option for performing
ROC analysis. The correct one should be cfg.statistic = 'ft_statfun_roc'.
Otherwise, it will call the matlab built-in ROC function.

Meanwhile, just to clarify my concept about the ROC_based permutation
tests. In the initial stage, does the test calculate whether for every
sample, the area under ROC curve is significant from 0.5. In this sense,
should I specify cfg.clusteralpha = 0.5?

Best regards,

Shen-Mou Hsu