[FieldTrip] Postdoc positions available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience in Amsterdam

Diederick Stoffers d.stoffers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:20:20 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Please find attached a description of postdoc positions available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience in Amsterdam, which I am posting on behalf of my group leader Eus van Someren (cc).

Relevant keywords for these positions are sleep, emotion, arousal, high-density EEG, fMRI, TMS, insomnia, internet assessment, database, latent class and latent trait analysis.

Cheers,

Diederick

NB Apologies if you receive this message twice, the initial message was rejected by some servers because it exceeded maximum message size.