[FieldTrip] Postdoc positions available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience in Amsterdam

Diederick Stoffers d.stoffers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:12:17 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Please find attached a description of postdoc positions available at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience in Amsterdam, which I am posting on behalf of my group leader Eus van Someren (cc).

Relevant keywords for these positions are sleep, emotion, arousal, high-density EEG, fMRI, TMS, insomnia, internet assessment, database, latent class and latent trait analysis.

Cheers,

Diederick