[FieldTrip] Choose minimun time-width of clusters for cluster based permutations on freq_statistics

Constantino Méndez Bértolo constantino.mendezbertolo at ctb.upm.es
Mon Jul 29 13:06:43 CEST 2013

Dear Jörn,

Thanks for your response. You are sensibly confused. It is because we
wanted to do the statistics (montecarlo; correctm = cluster) with just
one channel per data/individual. [As was pointed out above:
size(Template.powspctrm) = 9 1 1 320; Template.dimord =
subj_chan_freq_time], and ft_timelockstatistics would ask me for a
neighbourstructure relenteless, while ft_freqstatistics is ok with
cfg.neighbour = [] and so clusters in time. Hence the unorthodoxy.

I did a function that parses the mask of the already computed stat
finding '1s', determining the span and setting zeros on an arbitrary
width-criteria; which serves the purpose but it is not as ellegant as
it would be my own statfun.

Cheers,
Tino