[FieldTrip] why does ft_denoise_synthetic inserts NaNs in grad fields

Mohsen moradi moh3nalimoradi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:12:01 CEST 2013

*Hello,** *

       I am mohsen alimoradi, MSc student of artificial intelligence
in Qazvin Azad University. *
   **I am working on  the Biomag 2012 analysis competition.**
   I have downloaded a .zip file from
ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/biomag2012/.
<ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/biomag2012/>** **   I have extracted the
content and I am interested in the second objective,**   the one
related to long-term memory representations (folder data2).** **   I
was able to load the 2 mat files into Matlab workspace.** **   I was
also able to use FieldTrip functions on tutorial code.** **   How
could I use FieldTrip on this data? If there are more ways, which one
would be the fastest/easiest?** **   Thanks a lot*