[FieldTrip] freq / time range for source analysis?

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Mon Jul 1 15:39:49 CEST 2013

Hi Cornelius,

I had the same kind of data and I picked the whole time frequency range of the cluster. It depends a bit on how big your clusters are and if there is a theoretical reason to split time and frequency windows (for  example high and low gamma, etc.).

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982