[FieldTrip] Matlab 2012/2013

Jakob jakob.wischniowski at uni-ulm.de
Mon Jul 1 18:57:11 CEST 2013

Dear David,

I'm facing following bug:

While performing the artifact rejection summary function, dragging the mouse over the channels won't work: The "selecting box" for dragging simply won't appear while holding down the left mouse button/trackpad button.

I'm running Matlab 2013a on an Apple OSX 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion) machine.

Is this a known issue?

Best regards!

Jakob Wischniowski