[FieldTrip] ft_sourceinterpolate with stats data

Haiteng Jiang haiteng.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 19:41:51 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas ,
    It is annoying that it doesn't work if you specify cfg.parameter 'all'
and I don't know why either. However ,  I have a very simple solution for
this by interpolating 'stat' and  'mask' then combining afterwards when you
want to plot your statistic result. The FT code is something like this:

  cfg                    = [];
cfg.voxelcoord     = 'no';
cfg.parameter      = 'stat';
cfg.interpmethod  = 'nearest';
cfg.coordsys         = 'mni';
statplot                 = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, stat,mri);

cfg                                       = [];
cfg.voxelcoord                      = 'no';
cfg.parameter                       = 'mask';
cfg.interpmethod                   = 'nearest';
cfg.coordsys                        = 'mni';
mask                                  = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg,
stat,mri);
statplot.mask                      = mask.mask;
     Hope this helps.

          Best,
          Haiteng

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 09:53:09 +0200
> From: Andreas Sauer <sauer.mpih at googlemail.com>
> To: FieldTrip discussion list <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
> Subject: [FieldTrip] ft_sourceinterpolate with stats data
>
> Dear All,
>
> after running source statistics I tried to plot the result. However, I
> always get the error that cfg.parameter 'all' can't be used since there is
> "no such field".

> I know that I can also specify single parameters, i.e. only the ones I want
> to interpolate. However, I would like to know why it doesn't work for me
> with all the parameters... Maybe it's only a minor thing, i.e. the FT
> version. But I want to make sure that there is no major error in my
> pipeline.
>
> Any help is as always very appreciated! Thanks!
>
> Best,
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> Andreas Sauer
> Max Planck Institute for Brain Research
> Deutschordenstra?e 46
> 60528 Frankfurt am Main
> Germany
>
> T: +49 69 96769 278
> F: +49 69 96769 327
> Email: sauer.mpih at gmail.com
> www.brain.mpg.de
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/attachments/20130706/b595b2e2/attachment-0001.html

> End of fieldtrip Digest, Vol 32, Issue 11

Haiteng Jiang
PhD candidate
Neuronal Oscillations Group
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen

Visiting address
Room 2.32
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Kapittelweg 29
6525 EN  Nijmegen
the Netherlands

 Tel.: +31 (0)243668291