[FieldTrip] ft_sourceinterpolate with stats data

Andreas Sauer sauer.mpih at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 6 09:53:09 CEST 2013

Dear All,

after running source statistics I tried to plot the result. However, I
always get the error that cfg.parameter 'all' can't be used since there is
"no such field".

I know that I can also specify single parameters, i.e. only the ones I want
to interpolate. However, I would like to know why it doesn't work for me
with all the parameters... Maybe it's only a minor thing, i.e. the FT
version. But I want to make sure that there is no major error in my
pipeline.

Any help is as always very appreciated! Thanks!

Best,

Andreas

--
Andreas Sauer