[FieldTrip] ft_preprocessing high-pass filtering question

Aaron Schurger aaron.schurger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:03:29 CEST 2013

Thanks, Jörn. If memory is an issue, I suppose I could try doing the
filtering one channel at a time, applying redefinetrial to each
channel (one at a time), and then put the resulting epochs back
together in a field-trip structure. I'll let you know what I come up
with (if I find a good solution). Memory may not end up being an issue
because my recording sessions were only about 5 min long each, and
with 8 Gb of RAM, should be OK.
Cheers,
Aaron