[FieldTrip] MNI grid alignment in subjects for group comparison

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jan 11 17:50:32 CET 2013

Dear Marco,

I agree that sentence is not phrased ideally.   It is refering to the
source data structure, i.e. the output of ft_sourceanalysis.  Specifically,
copy the template_grid.pos to source.pos and then this updated source data
structure can be used in ft_sourcegrandaverage.  Likewise,it can be
overlaid on the MNI brain.   I'm not sure if the other fields are
necessary, if they are, maybe someone else can comment.

Best,
Johanna