[FieldTrip] cfg.latency

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Feb 26 21:44:21 CET 2013

Hi Kleo,

Did you try following the suggestion that is in the error message, and specified a cfg.latency prior to calling ft_sourceanalysis?

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On Feb 26, 2013, at 1:27 PM, k.kouroupaki at med.uoc.gr wrote:

> HI everyone!
>
> I am a new field trip user and have been using it for EEG SOURCE LOCALIZATION.
> I have a problem though. When I run the ft_sourceanalysis as: source = ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freq) I get the following error:
>
> ??? Reference to non-existent field 'latency'.
>
> Error in ==> prepare_freq_matrices at 55
>  tbin = nearest(freq.time, cfg.latency);
>
> Error in ==> ft_sourceanalysis at 458
>    [Cf, Cr, Pr, Ntrials, cfg] = prepare_freq_matrices(cfg, data);
>
> Could you please help me to localize where the problem is and solve it?
> Thank you in advance,
> Kleo

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793