[FieldTrip] Offline use of Fieldtrip for TMSi file formats (.poly5, .s00)

Vries, I.E.J. de i.e.j.de.vries at student.vu.nl
Thu Dec 12 13:22:26 CET 2013

Hi all,

I used the TMSi software to acquire EEG and EMG data and so my files have the poly5 format. I'm trying to read my poly5 files into matlab using fieldtrip so it immediately get's the format desired for further analyses using fieldtrip, but it doesn't work and online I only find information on how to use fieldtrip together with TMSi realtime and not in offline data analyses.

Does anybody know how to do this or where I can find how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ingmar