[FieldTrip] openmeeg matlab path

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Tue Dec 3 21:15:26 CET 2013

Dear Octavian,

try something like this in the matlab prompt

setenv('PATH', '/opt/openmeeg/bin')
setenv('LD_LIBRARY_PATH', '/opt/openmeeg/lib')

on linux and on mac:

setenv('PATH', '/opt/openmeeg/bin')
setenv('DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH', '/opt/openmeeg/lib')

to test your install run:

system('om_assemble')

you should see something like:

>> system('om_assemble')
om_assemble version 2.2 compiled at Dec  3 2013 20:41:48

Not enough arguments
Please try "om_assemble -h" or "om_assemble --help "

ans =

     0

Hope this helps,
Alex