[FieldTrip] EEG sensor position layout

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Thu Aug 15 12:45:51 CEST 2013

Dear Hweeling,

You should indeed specify cfg.layout, naming the layout file for the data
that you have.
You can first check in the folder fieldtrip/template/layout to see if there
is already an existing template that you can use.
If not, please see ft_prepare_layout for more details.

If you're still stuck, please ask again with more specific details on your
layout.

Best,
Johanna