[FieldTrip] Instantaneous phase angles/ baseline adjust for resting alpha activity

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Sun Apr 7 17:04:25 CEST 2013

Dear Emilio,

For (1), you can also call ft_preprocessing on raw data, with
cfg.hilbert='angle' to get the instantaneous angle from the Hilbert
transform.  (and appropriate filter settings so that it's filtered into
your frequency of interest first).

For (2), does ft_freqbaseline answer your question?

Cheers,
Johanna