[FieldTrip] postdoc position @ cimec MEG lab

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at mac.com
Mon Apr 8 09:48:33 CEST 2013

dear all,

please pass this on to potentially interested people.

earliest starting date will be september (slightly later date negotiable).

best,
nathan

ERC-funded post-doc in conscious perception research

Research in the Ongoing Brain Oscillations and Behaviour Lab at the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences focuses on brain activity / connectivity patterns predisposing conscious perception. Our works mostly involves MEG, intracranial EEG and combined TMS/EEG studies.
https://sites.google.com/site/obobcimec/

We are currently looking for a candidate at a Postdoc level to strengthen our team. This postdoc is expected to have solid experience with at least one of the aforementioned methods and proficiency in Matlab applied to the analysis of MEG / EEG data.

The Center for Mind/Brain Sciences at the University of Trento is an oustanding work-place situated in a beautiful surrounding (e.g. Dolomites, diverse lakes; see http://www.visittrentino.it/en). It offers an international and vibrant research setting with state-of-the-art neuroimaging methodologies, including a research-only MRI scanner, MEG, EEG and TMS, as well as behavioral, eye tracking and motion tracking laboratories. The University of Trento is ranked first among research universities in Italy, and the Trentino region is consistently at the top for quality of life and for the most efficient services in Italy. English is the official language of the CIMeC, where a large proportion of the faculty, post-docs and students come from a wide range of countries outside of Italy.

Interested candidates are encouraged to contact me by email at
nathan.weisz at unitn.it