[FieldTrip] Nonparametric statistical testing of phase coherence

Ana Navarro Cebrian sabato45 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:56:12 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,I'd like to use the test proposed in Maris et al., 2007 (that I believe is implemented in statistics_montecarlo.m?). I'm calculating the difference in phase coherence between two conditions. The problem is that one condition has much less trials than the other, so I imagine the Montecarlo simulation would need to be across trials, in which case, I'd end up with a p-value for each individual subject, right? I'm not sure then how to apply this across subjects. The Maris et al. paper is very clear, but it only explains single subject analysis. I hope that makes any sense. I appreciate any help.Thanks,Ana