[FieldTrip] Plotting use ft_multiplot

Adair, Devin dadair at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Fri Oct 26 17:49:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am currently designing my own n-way ANOVA script for time frequency data using a mixture of fieldtrip functions and my own scripting.

I currently have a 2x2x4x10 design that I managed (after some effort) to output 25x24x17 (electrode x frequency x time) matrices with the p-values for each interaction.

I know would like to plot this data using ft_multiplot by using the cfg.inputfile option that specifies a single *.mat file with a 'data' variable contained a cell array.

My question is about the format of the cell array - does it need to come in a certain order? (frequency first, time second, etc) or by specifying the other configuration parameters will it automatically detect how my data is arranged?

Thanks for the help,

Devin Adair
Research Assistant
Brain Stimulation Program, Division of Experimental Therapeutics
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center
New York State Psychiatric Institute
(p) 212-543-1339

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.