[FieldTrip] Best procedure for frontal alpha asymmetry

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 29 15:15:16 CET 2012

Dear Harsimrat,

The two approaches should be equivalent, since power data is always
computed per channel.

Another thing which is probably good to note is that 14-18Hz is not
typically called 'alpha activity'. Depending on your research question, it
might or might not be appropriate to label it alpha anyway, but it is worth
thinking about that. (Typically, alpha would be 8-12Hz, or 7-14Hz or so.)

Best,
Eelke