[FieldTrip] Can I use FieldTrip plotting on an existing data?

liad glz liad.glz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:58:38 CET 2012

Dear Eelke,

Thank you for your reply. It was indeed the answer I was hoping to get.
I still have some questions about the variables though:
1. When you refer to 'var', do you mean SDs? SEs? some other measure of
variance that I should calculate?
2. In the webpage you referred me to, i saw that I should also define
"dof"; I gather that in the case of average across subjects, this refers to
the number of subjects. Then, it will be a matrix of CHANxTIME, where all
values are identical to the number of subjects. Is this correct?
3. What about the grad & cfg fields? How should I generate these?

Many thanks again for your help
Liad