[FieldTrip] help

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:39:56 CET 2012

Hello Tongxiao,

If you're using your own MR images for source estimation, then you will
have had to process the images in Freesurfer before you used Fieldtrip to
estimate the sources (see
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/minimumnormestimate). When you do
the segmentation in Freesurfer, you can do an automatic cortical
parcellation (http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/CorticalParcellation)
which will divide the brain up into known regions based on anatomical
landmarks; many of these correspond to Brodmann areas.

Best,
Steve

Message: 2