[FieldTrip] MNI or CTF coordinates during the construction of individual MNI-based grids

Yoni Levy yoniilevy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:01:34 CET 2012

Hi all,

If I understood correctly from the tutorial, the template_grid should be
expressed in MNI coordinates, therefore in 'mm' units. However, following
the current tutorial, the resulting template_grid is expressed in 'cm'
(because of the CTF system).
If I understand correctly, we should add to the tutorial that the
template_grid units should be transformed to 'mm' after creating it.
The individual warped grid however stays expressed in 'cm' (in the case of
CTF).

Does that make sense or I might be missing anything here?

Thanks,

Yoni