[FieldTrip] ICA for merged EEG recordings

Maarten De Vos maarten.de.vos at uni-oldenburg.de
Wed May 16 11:08:00 CEST 2012

dear Roni,

I would definitely suggest to run ICA on separate blocks.  Because you removed the cap, also the relative position of eyes to the electrodes can have (has) been changed.  Seems you have enough data in both sessions to run a reliable ICA.
so I would run ICA on separate blocks, remove artifacts, and then merge the data.
best
maarten