[FieldTrip] subplot clusterplot

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:15:27 CEST 2012

Fanny,

With ft_topoplotER, you can plot the average activation over a time
interval rather than activation at a single point, using cfg.xlim; this
apparently is not possible with ft_clusterplot (although I haven't used
clusterplot recently). And the functionality of ft_clusterplot can be
replicated by using cfg.highlightchannel. There is an example at
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock#plotting_the_results(I
can also send you my script, which is based on that), although it's
for
time-locked ERPs; I'm not sure if things will work differently for
time-frequency data.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Message: 2