[FieldTrip] subplot clusterplot

Fanny Quandt fannyquandt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:09:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am performing a monte-carlo cluster statistic, comparing a 200 ms activation period and a baseline of a spectrogram.
I get positive and negative clusters which are significant, and would like to plot them using ft_clusterplot.

However, the function gives me 7 subplot (for 7 timepoints) , all so small that one is barely able to identify the highlighted channels.

Therefore, I would either like to only plot 1 big topoplot or arrange the subplots differently. Is there a way to plot only one timepoint?

I would appreciate any help,
Best,
Fanny