[FieldTrip] isrealmat & isrealvec

Schmiedt, Joscha joscha.schmiedt at esi-frankfurt.de
Thu May 3 16:48:32 CEST 2012

Dear Fieldtrip community,

I'd like to use the Fieldtrip framework for my spike data analysis, but
encountered something strange: a couple of spike analysis-related
functions (e.g. ft_spikedensity, ft_spike_plot_raster) make use of the
functions isrealmat and isrealvec, which seem to be non-standard matlab
functions and also not present in the standard Fieldtrip installation.
I'm using Matlab R2011a and a pretty recent version of Fieldtrip
(ft_spikedensity.m 5157 2012-01-22 14:49:34Z, ft_spike_plot_raster.m
5157 2012-01-22 14:49:34Z).

Did I miss something there? Though it is easy to implement these
functions, I'd very happy about any hints on this issue. Thanks!

Best,
Joscha