[FieldTrip] ICA problem

Kathrin Müsch k.muesch at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Mar 13 19:13:31 CET 2012

Hi Qi,

This error message pops up recently with many ft_functions after ICA and is due to some updates. I don't know with which FieldTrip version it started. After ICA component rejection, the number of gradiometers seems to change and this error message pops up. As a workaround, you can either remove the grad field if you don't need it for your analysis at hand or you can load the grad structure from a processing step before the ICA.

Hope that helps,
Kathrin