[FieldTrip] question to the fieldtrip developers - multiple spm versions in fieldtrip

Frederic Roux fredericroux at hotmail.de
Tue Mar 27 12:14:45 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to ask again if the fact of getting a warning
that different spm versions will confuse fieldtrip
can have consequences in the ft_sourceanalysis pipeline.

I am using version 2012-01-05 which has SPM2 and SPM8
in the external folder.

It would be great if someone from the development-team could tell me

a) why this is a problem
b) how to circumvent it

I renamed the spm.m file into spm.m.bak in the SPM2 folder so that
only the spm.m file from the SPM8 folder is used. However, it would
be great if someone could tell me if this is a workaround or not.

Best regards,
Fred

--
Frédéric Roux, PhD student