[FieldTrip] Neuroscan .cnt files

Giulia Rizza giulia.rizza at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 19 16:25:20 CET 2012

Dear Fieldtrippers,
hi to everyone and thanks in advance for your time.
I'm not
an expert and I'd like to share with you a problem I found in reading cnt files
acquired with Neuroscan.

I read the data with ft_read_data function and I find
the attached link Plot1, for instance the first channel. It seems that the
signal is forced to pass per zero every two samples, so I tried to read them
excluding the even samples and I find the result in Plot2, while excluding the
odd values I find the result in Plot3.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28258961/Plot01.
rar

Unfortunately there are still some problems since the maximum value that
can be represented (about 900) is smaller than some values in the data and the
result is that I find a sharp change of sign. How can I fix it?

Thanks to
anyone who can help me

Giulia

E' nata indoona: chiama, videochiama e messaggia Gratis. Scarica indoona per iPhone, Android e PC: http://www.indoona.com/