[FieldTrip] Combine Grand Average

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:08:49 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

Do you mean to combine multiple conditions into a single condition? For
that I'm not sure of a built-in function that can do this using grand
averages; you might need to re-do ft_timelockanalysis for the new condition
and then make new grand averages. Since it's possible that a given subject
has more trials contributing to her average for condition A than for
condition B, simply averaging the two condition averages together might not
be accurate.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Message: 2