[FieldTrip] Combine Grand Average

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Mar 19 11:37:47 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

I am not entirely sure, but I think ft_appendtimelock might be what
you are looking for. If not, you could probably also just append the
timelocked information 'by hand':

tl_combined = tl1;
tl_combined.individual = [tl1.individual; tl2.individual];

But be aware that this could get messy, and you then need to make sure
the .avg and other fields are still consistent. So, if at all
possible, stick to ft_appendtimelock :)

Best,
Eelke