[FieldTrip] Error -> ft_databrowser

Epstein, Michael MEpstein at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Thu Mar 8 16:17:56 CET 2012

Interesting... I'll look into that if I ever have the issue again.
However following Mehmet's advice and simply reinstalling the same
version of MATLAB seems to have fixed the problem anyway - not exactly
sure how that happened, but at least it worked.

Thanks for the advice anyway though,

-Michael

From: fieldtrip-bounces at donders.ru.nl
[mailto:fieldtrip-bounces at donders.ru.nl] On Behalf Of Roemer van der
Meij
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 7:59 AM
To: fieldtrip at donders.ru.nl
Subject: Re: [FieldTrip] Error -> ft_databrowser

Hi Eve, Hi Michael,

I cannot find the specific line of code in the latest version, so I
assume you are using an old version? If you update to the latest
version, the problem should be solved.

Just for your curiosity, the bug was most likely caused by using the
ancient strmatch (deprecated in later version of matlab). Changing it
strcmp would have most likely fixed the problem.

Cheers,
Roemer