[FieldTrip] Error -> ft_databrowser

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl
Thu Mar 8 13:59:07 CET 2012

Hi Eve, Hi Michael,

I cannot find the specific line of code in the latest version, so I
assume you are using an old version? If you update to the latest
version, the problem should be solved.

Just for your curiosity, the bug was most likely caused by using the
ancient strmatch (deprecated in later version of matlab). Changing it
strcmp would have most likely fixed the problem.

Cheers,
Roemer

On 07-03-12 18:57, Epstein, Michael wrote:

> Interesting... can I ask what version of matlab you were running? and
> was it 64 bit?
>
> -Michael

Roemer van der Meij M.Sc.
PhD student