[FieldTrip] TMSI realtime buffer and tmsidriver

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 8 12:16:25 CEST 2012

Dear Jie,

There is a number of examples of real-time processing with FieldTrip.
Perhaps the best starting point is the real-time section on the
FieldTrip wiki: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/realtime#,
which contains pointers to example scripts.

But, the range of the values you get with ft_read_data is a bit
unexpected, I would expect uV units. Could you test with one of the
example scripts if that persists, and if the signals are sensible
despite the scale?

Best,

Boris Reuderink

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM, jie liu <ljbj_2009 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Is there a demo available to show us how to use the Fieldtrip real time
> buffer?
> The hardware is TMSI refa 128 working with usb (driver is fusbi version
> 6.0.0.76.) windows xp+service pack3.
>
> Using Fieldtrip and tmsidriver, I was able collect data using the function
> ft_read_data via Fieldtrip real time buffer. I used
> ft_read_data(C:\work\fieldtrip-20120604\fileio), this function returns a 2-D
> matrix of size Nchans*Nsamples for continuous data. The values are
> 8189887,-394150....
>
>  I want to know how to calculate the voltage from the data collected from
> fieldtrip buffer.
>

> Thanks for your help,
>

> Jie

twitter.com/#!/breuderink | github.com/breuderink | borisreuderink.nl