[FieldTrip] Merging files and speeding up

Casper van Heck caspervanheck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:34:11 CEST 2012

Kaveh,

'ft_appenddata <http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_appenddata>' can
combine data from separate files into one datafile with a single command:
data = ft_appenddata(cfg,data1,data2,data3)

If you want to save it as a brainvision datafile, the funcion
'ft_write_data<http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/reference/ft_write_data>'
should come in handy. Its use is explained on the page 'How can I convert
one dataformat into an
other<http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/how_can_i_convert_one_dataformat_into_an_other?s[]=brainvision>
'.

Good luck,