[FieldTrip] resend: missing cfg.bandwidth field

Karl Doron karl.doron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:36:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

Apologies for the double email. I sent the previous one without finishing.

I'm trying to use ft_connectivityanalysis with the phase slope index
method. There is an error in ft_connectivityanalysis because the field
"bandwidth" is missing. I don't find the bandwidth field to be output in
any of the ft_freqanalysis functions. Is it simply the foi/some smoothing
amount?

*cfg                     = [];*
*cfg.method         = 'psi';*
*psi                     = ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, freq);*
*
*
*selection fourierspctrm along dimension 2*
*averaging crsspctrm over rpt*
*removing dimension rpt from crsspctrm*
*Reference to non-existent field 'bandwidth'.*
*
*
*Error in ft_connectivityanalysis (line 719)*
*    nbin   = nearest(data.freq, data.freq(1)+cfg.bandwidth)-1;*
*
*
*
*
*freq was computed with the following:*
*
*

*cfg            = [];*

*cfg.channel    = chans; %{'MEG', '-A41','-A71'};*

*cfg.channelcmb = chancmb;*

*cfg.method     = 'mtmconvol';*

*cfg.output     = 'fourier';*

*cfg.keeptrials = 'yes';*

*cfg.foi        = band(1):band(2); %8:12Hz*

*cfg.toi        = 1.8:0.01:3.0;*

*cfg.t_ftimwin  = 5./cfg.foi;*

*cfg.taper      = 'hanning';*

* *

*freq           = ft_freqanalysis(cfg, data);*

*
*

*
*