[FieldTrip] ROI based analysis using ft_sourcestatistics

Frederic Roux fredericroux at hotmail.de
Mon Jun 25 16:23:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

can anyone provide me some info on how to run a ROI
 based analysis with ft_sourcestatistics.

On the mailing list I found a post from Jan 2011 by

Marc Recasens, who reported the same problem that I have.
Unfortunately, his post never seemded to be answered by
anyone.

Like Marc I use the following options:

cfg.atlas = 'pathname/wfu_pickatlas/MNI_atlas/templates/TD_lobe.img'
cfg.inputcoord = 'mni';

cfg.roi = ROI(8).Nom_C;

and when I run ft_sourceanalysis the returned volume is empty.

Any help or suggestions on how to run this correctly
would be highly appreciated.

Best,
Fred

--