[FieldTrip] EEG data as Matlab matrix

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 21 12:04:56 CEST 2012

Hi Narayan,

How does your data structure look after you import it? I.e. what do
you get when you type

>> data

into matlab? (Assuming your structure is called 'data'.) Most likely,
you did not convert your data 100% correctly, since ft_checkdata does
not recognize it as proper fieldtrip data. Post the details, and we
can probably help.

Best,
Eelke