[FieldTrip] EEG data as Matlab matrix

Narayan narayan.ps at tut.fi
Thu Jun 21 11:55:13 CEST 2012

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I created the data structure as explained in the
link using matlab data matrix. I am interested in preprocessing the
EEG data ( filtering, artifact removal etc).

How can I use this data structure to pass on to the functions that do
preprocessing. When I use the ft_preprocessing function with cfg and
data as input parameters, I get the following error

??? Error using ==> ft_checkdata at 265
This function requires raw data as input.

Error in ==> ft_preprocessing at 281
   data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', 'raw',
   'hassampleinfo', 'yes');

--
Best Regards,
Narayan