[FieldTrip] errors with ft_definetrial

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Tue Jul 17 21:39:06 CEST 2012

Hi Sylvia, What values exactly do you get for the 'trial' and 'trigger' event types? If, for instance, you have the values 1 and 2 (e.g. for conditions 1 and 2 respectively) for the 'trigger' event type, you can specifically read condition 1 by using: cfg.trialdef.eventtype = 'trigger'; cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 1;  and more generally cfg.trialdef.prestim = 1; % one second before trigger with value 1 cfg.trialdef.poststim = 2; % two seconds after trigger with value 1 Hope this solves your problem? Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----