[FieldTrip] errors with ft_definetrial

S Guillory sguillor at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 17 20:18:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

 I'm trying to timelock to a specific event in an epoch and I'm having some
difficulty setting it up in matlab. When not specifying an event, i.e.
using '?', it identifies two types of events 'trial' and 'trigger' as well
as the values. The problem I'm having is that there are two different
triggers per trial and I am interested in only one of them, however when I
specify cfg.trialdef.eventtype = 'trigger' and the cfg.trialdef.eventvalue
= 'triggername', I get an error that no trials were defined. Is there a way
to isolate the specific trigger without having to code a trial function.
Thank you in advance for your time.

 -Sylvia