[FieldTrip] help to apply field trip (topography plotting)

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:46:14 CEST 2012

Hi Omid,

Welcome to Fieldtrip. You can find a lot of information about how to use
Fieldtrip at http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/walkthrough and
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial. In your case, you need to get your
data imported into Fieldtrip's format in MATLAB (
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/preprocessing), as well as your
channel layout (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/layout) before
proceeding to plotting.

Good luck,